Information We Collect
You consent to our collection, transfer and storage of your information as described below.
Information Provided to Us
We collect and store any personal information you provide to us or that
your employer or other company provides to us on your behalf. Such personal
information may include your name, birth date, gender, phone number, email and
physical address, social security number, credit card and bank account
information (when necessary), benefits and insurance information, health
information and other information. You can choose not to provide us with certain
information, but this may limit your ability to take advantage of some services
or features we offer.
If you apply for certain health benefits, insurance or another product or service through TailorWell, we may ask you to provide us with personal information (including health information) relating to you and any family members included with your application and/or purchase. You represent and warrant that you have the legal right and/or permission to share such personal information from all such other persons.
- Information We Collect From You We may automatically collect and store various types of non-personal information whenever you interact with our services. Non-personal information we may collect includes, but is not limited to, information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, cookie information, device hardware information, browser type and language, system type, whether you have enabling software to access certain features, referring website URLs, information about your purchases and other information about your interactions with us. This information helps us keep you logged in, remember your preferences, confirm delivery of email communications, and generally observe how people are using our services but it cannot identify you unless you link it to your personal information. We may also offer location-based features, which would require that we collect your location data. If you do not want us to collect your location information, do not use a location-based feature or select the option that does not allow us to access your location when prompted by your device.
- Children’s Privacy We do not knowingly collect or solicit personal information from children who are under age 13.
- Collection Tools We may automatically collect and store information through our services or that is stored by your browser or access device during your use of our services. We may use a variety of methods to collect this information, including cookies, pixel tags, log files, web beacons or other methods ("Collection Tools"). We use Collection Tools to enhance your experience and make it more efficient. For example, we may track the use of our services and also keep users logged in and remember their preferences. We may also use Collection Tools in emails or other communications with you to confirm delivery and to track communications or uses of our services. If you prevent these Collection Tools, you may not be able to use our services and many features may not function properly.
How We Use the Information
The information we gather enables us to provide you with our services and to help administer your account and products you order. You consent to our use of your information to do the following:
- Enable you to use our services, features and other activities
- Enhance, customize and personalize your TailorWell experiences and communications
- Operate, provide, improve and maintain our services, including analyzing user behavior
- Communicate with you about your purchases, account information and other administrative or customer service issues
- Administer promotions, provide other features and display relevant marketing to you
- Contact you as described in the "Communications and Notifications" section below.
Information We Share
You consent to our sharing of information for the purposes described below.
We may share your information with TailorWell companies and affiliates.
Service Providers and Contractors
We may share your information with our service providers or contractors to conduct business on our behalf. For example, they may handle maintaining servers, sending email, analyzing data, providing marketing assistance, processing credit card payments, bank electronic fund transfers and billing, providing customer service information analysis, data management, providing validation services and to administer other services and features.
Brokers and Insurance Companies
If you provide the name or contact information of your insurance broker, we may contact them. We also may provide your information to a broker should you not have one or indicate that you want one to contact you. We may also share your if you submit an application or purchase insurance or any other product or service offered by a company through TailorWell, then we will share your information with that company so that they may provide the product or service to you.
By Law or to Protect Rights
With Your Consent
What We Don’t Share
How We Protect Information
Regardless of these efforts, we cannot 100% guarantee the security or confidentiality of the information you provide to us. You acknowledge that you provide your personal information at your own risk. Information could be intercepted before it reaches us, and there is a risk that our security measures may not be sufficient to prevent every conceivable threat to your information. We are not responsible for the unlawful actions of others or the illegal circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures. If we discover a security breach that compromises your personal information, we will inform you in accordance with applicable law.
Protect Your Information
You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password, restricting access to your computer or device, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password. Please keep your password secure. Do not share your password with anyone else.
Access to Information
To modify or delete your personal information, please adjust your account settings. We may keep your old personal information and content in our backup files and archives until it is deleted through our data storage procedures.
Communications and Notifications
We may use e-mail, phone or other contact methods to (1) notify you of special offers, newsletters, and product alerts or features in which we believe you may be interested (2) request information regarding your account or payment, (3) disseminate passwords, validate requests and provide customer support and (4) provide you with information at your request. You consent to receive any such communications. To unsubscribe from certain communications, please change your communication settings or follow the instructions in the email or other communication you receive. There are some essential, administrative communications for which you cannot opt out. Regardless of the settings you select, we may still send you service-related communications. All changes may take a few days to become effective. For example, if you have unsubscribed from any of our communications, you may still receive communications already in production due to production schedules.
Third Party Sites
We are not responsible for the content of any pages, websites, applications or other services linked to or from the TailorWell service. Links appearing on the TailorWell service are for convenience only and are not an endorsement by us or our affiliates or their partners of the referenced content, product, service or supplier. Your linking to or from any off-site pages or other websites is at your own risk. You should carefully review the terms and conditions and privacy policies of all other pages, websites, applications and other services that you visit and/or use.